Thursday, August 15, 2013

stranger. strange. stare.

The guy in his early 40’s on phone,’ please call the client and ask, if he is coming for the case. He was not there on the last hearing as well. And if he doesn't reply just drop him a message. And don’t forget to update the list of all the filed cases for the month.’ Next was the announcement,’ next station is New Delhi. Please keep left while de-boarding the train ‘. I was trying to take a small nap. But suddenly I heard,’ please call the client and ask, if he….’the same words I heard earlier, from the same guy. He repeated the same conversation, again. Without any error. A complete photocopy of his earlier conversation. It puzzled me. I stared at him from the corner of my eyes. He was busy recalling or reassuring himself that the thing he told the person on phone was right. He was completely taken away by the anxiety and restlessness. The work that had gulped him completely. It had made him an alien among the human masses. Such is a life. A strange one that makes you meet many strangers. Every now and then.  To demonstrate and give a teaching, of how to love and live your life to the fullest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment