Wednesday, March 23, 2011

want to live up...


Noise in my mind and the sound outside,
not letting me rest and think for a while,
what should I do with the mess inside,
should hit the bottle or bend the rules for a mile...

A the moth hour of eve, I decide to leave the grieve,
for the maimed, limp and bashful spirit,
I organize a party to make it audacious, complacent and veritable...

I ask for nothing but my lion's share,
for i am all set to screw my courage,
to spend all night, to go nuts about a place in the sun,
giving wide berth to fear, to wipe the slate clean...

I think in medias res of that wrapped mesmerizing place,
not a deja vu but a sight for sore eyes,
as I come to life dancing on the sea and singing to the tune,
with no love lost for healing drops and flowing wines......

W to live up that way, with no retrospect and pain,
the heart that scared to shrug off fear which was vain....

No comments:

Post a Comment